Women's Health participates with most major insurance plans. We recommend that you call beforehand and check your plan to determine whether we are in-network.
- It is important to bring your current insurance card to every office visit.
- Copays are due at the time of service.
- If your insurance plan requires it, bring your referral from your Primary Care Physician.
- You may be responsible for the portion of your charges not covered by your insurance policy. As a courtesy to new patients, we may ask that you get us insurance information beforehand to help you understand your benefits. We do this to help you know what your out-of-pocket amounts may be before being seen.
AT THIS TIME, WOMEN'S HEALTH ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE.
Note: We do our best to update this list as necessary, but if you have questions about whether we are in-network with your insurance, please call our office, and we are happy to help you.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bright Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Great West
- Midlands Choice
- Nebraska Total Care
- United Healthcare
- United Health Care Community Plan