- Prescription refills will be processed only for established patients Mon -Fri.
- Your physician will review your chart to determine if a refill can be given. We attempt to respond to refill requests on the same day they are received, with the exception of weekends and holidays. If your provider determines an office visit is necessary before a refill can be provided, your pharmacy or our nursing staff will let you know.
- Requests for narcotic medications can only be refilled during office hours when your chart is available to the doctor.
- No refills can be called in when requested after hours, weekends, or holidays when the office is closed.
- PLEASE NOTE: STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT MANY NARCOTIC PRESCRIPTIONS CAN ONLY BE FILLED WITH A WRITTEN PRESCRIPTION.
- This may require you to pick up your prescription at the office or mail it to you.
- Please allow time for this process.
- Please be sure you have enough medication and allow adequate time should an office visit be required prior to any refills being given.